Fall Getaway is a great way to start the school year off by making new friends and reconnecting with old ones! The weekend will be full of games, fellowship, good food, time with the Lord, and so much more!
Dates: September 21-23
- Arrive at 5pm Friday
- Depart noon Sunday
Location: Camp Crestwood
- $50 for Freshmen
- $79 (increases to $89 after Aug.30)
- T-shirt included in price!
Contact Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or lau if you have any questions!
- A break from your homework 🙂
- Slip n’ Slide! (and more hilarious/epic games)
- Dance Party
- Lots of opportunity to connect
“One of the best things I ever did as a Freshman was to go to Fall Getaway!” ~ Sam
- Eat Dinner before arriving Friday evening
- Make plans for Sunday lunch after the retreat ends on Sunday morning
- Money for unpaid registration costs
- Bedding (sleeping bag or sheets and pillow)
- Clothing for weekend